Friday 16 August 2013

Skin Essentials: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish



I stumbled across this cleanser when I first joined University. Originally, I had been using the 'Simple' skincare products, maintaining my twice daily cleanse, tone and moisturise routine. Having combination and sensitive skin, these were absolutely fine for my skin whilst I was living in Oxford, however moving to Cardiff was a different story! The water here is much 'harder' (whatever that means), and as a result was drying out my skin, causing more breakouts.

Liz Earle literally saved my life!!! I cannot go without this product now, my skin feels extra squeeky clean with it and when I don't use it I feel like I am craving it. It is so creamy and smells just like a spa product. When you order from Liz Earle, you get a complimentary 30ml sample so you can always try it first or save this for weekends away, I'm using it in my hand luggage for my Ibiza holiday. Massage the product on your face, taking away all the makeup, run the warmest water you can stand onto the Muslin cloth that comes with the starter pack... Then wipe it off! You can see all the dirt come off, and the cloth is a gentle exfoliate, keeping skin smooth and soft.


   For 100ml starter kit at £14.75 you get:


100ml Cleanse & Polish Cleanser

A Muslin Cloth
+ A Travel sized 30ml cleanser and mini cloth!

No comments :

Post a Comment